La Société

15.7.11


Wore this vintage dress to dinner in Paris. Okay...one of the closest places to Paris from my flat: la société bistro. The decor and menu are rather reminiscent of the Paris bistros I visited last summer; and the complementary oysters earned extra brownie points.

The dress is from vintage grounds,  a shop I happily stumbled upon last week. These sandals (last seen here) are fast becoming a summer staple. They are so easy to wear and the pattern goes well with everything thus far.

Happy Friday dears. Wish you all the best of weekends! Try not to get into too much trouble ;)

Bisous,
Abi

Follow Style Bouquet

35 Contributions:

Jenmarie said...

Yay for vintage shopping! I love the dress!

Jessica said...

Great dress! I love the pattern. Its great when you stumble upon vintage stores. They're a real treasure.

ilsteviewonder said...

yaY i wish we had more vintage shops here! love that dress :D

Lexy @ QUIRKY EXPLOSION said...

ahaha OH GOSH. I was just going to comment all, "WAH YOU'RE IN PARIS SO JEALOUS"

But. You know. Anyways...

YOU LOOK FABULOUS. I love, love, love the print! Great find!

QUIRKYEXPLOSION.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

Oh my Dear Aby u look so elegant I love this outfit and those heels are to die for splendid well done my Dear <3

Anaivilo said...

Gorgeous dress! I love the print, it looks great on you ;)

Wall of Fashion said...

Lovely dress! The colours look great on you!

xx Marije

Natasha said...

Love the dress, the colour and the print are gorgeous. And don't worry, I'm not a major HP fanatic but I did love the book and the films so I thought it would be a good post. xxx

Between Buttons said...

love your dress! is amazinggggg! :D

Martina said...

great pics :) Follow each other? Thanks for visiting

No said...

oh my goodness- that dress (the color, the pattern, the length) is gorgous on you!

Unknown said...

such a pretty dress :)

Jason Laucht said...

ure too sweet baby!! <3

daniela kate morosini said...

that print is incredible. what a lovely dress on you :) xx

Sasha Maria said...

The dress is simply lovely. Such a fabulous mesh of colors!

simplychic said...

those are the perfect heels for that dress!

DANIELLE // DKD DESIGNS said...

Wow, the print of that dress is amazing and you look gorgeous in it! i'd love to visit Paris again.
xoxo

Unknown said...

You look so feminine and elegant in this dress, very classy and chic!

Yamuna said...

lovely dress<3

Emma said...

That looks gorgeous on you; love the print! x

Nicole said...

Thank you so very much for your sweet, sweet comment on my last post. It meant a lottt.

But this dress is gorgeous! I LOVE the print!

XO

Temporary:Secretary said...

Truly beautiful! Stylish, sophisticated, elegant, chic! I shall follow your blog, thank you for stopping by my blog - so glad to discover yours! x

Monique said...

I love the dress and the shoes.those sandals are such chick flats! ooh a french bistro sounds delicious. so good to see your smiling face lady!

Yaary said...

you are looking very beautiful in this outfit!

Sunters said...

Très jolie robe

:)

Despina T. said...

that dress is really beautiful.thanks for the comment dear and for the beautiful wishes :)

The Purse-a-holic said...

Really digging your sandals...and your vintage dress is cute!

A Girl's Next Best Friend

Isquisofrenia said...

i really like the print and style of your dress so elegant and pretty

Kim Axani said...

What a cute dress. You look amazing in it also.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful dress!
and I love how simply you've tyled it aswell :)
http://shewearsthetrouser.blogspot.com/

Jamilah X

Sofie said...

great outfit, love the dress and sandals! ♥

Rosie Savage said...

Such a wonderful find! Looks beautiful on you,

Rosie x

duckalicious said...

what an awesome vintage piece! suits you very well.

Some Korean Website Highjacker said...

gorgeous girl! i'm loving on your vintage score total. reminds me of a Diane von Furstenberg style a lot. bloor west sure has it going on, i used to love all the varied restos to choose from when i lived there. so lucky are you! bet it was beyond delish. ♥

Alicia said...

You look GREAT in this dress!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © Style Bouquet 2011. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.