Curiouser and Curiouser

7.4.11

Current theme: The Florist

Aloha! How have you lot been? 

Returned from Chicago a couple of days ago after a cramped weekend spent stomping down Michigan Ave and cradling within Wicker Park. So many boutiques left unbought, so many cafes left undrunk, so many restaurants left unchewed, so many stones left unturned, so many....so what exactly did I do there? I explored some boutiques, cafes and restaurants where I ate myself silly. Bugged some cops for photos, bugged students for photos, bugged waiters for photos, bugged strangers for photos,  bugged friends for photos, yet ended up with only a handful of photos. Tourist to the fullest, but I digress.

Arrived in Toronto to weather good enough for some leg-bearing action. Per usual, that only lasted a split moment, allowing me just enough time to prance around in this dress convincing myself that we're deep in the throws of Summer. The dress is a little Lolita meets Alice in Wonderland lounging had they both been lounging at a tea party. The pleated skirt says Alice, the ruffled bodice says Lolita, and the floral print says me ;) Added the leather jacket to distinguish myself from my way younger 5 year old self. 

Have a great day lovelies.
Bisous,
Abi

Follow Style Bouquet

26 Contributions:

Monique said...

OOh I've never been to Chicago glad you got to getaway. As usual I love your outfit. The leather jacket definitely as an edge.

Sylvia said...

So cute, abi. Your combination of bracelets is so awesome and I love that jacket. So jealous you got to spend some time in my hometown. Wish I could be there to enjoy it in the spring. Hope you had a great time!

xo
i wander, i wonder

StylishForever said...

Very edgy, and I likey :)

simplychic said...

so perfect!

did you happen to go to the ralph lauren restaurant while you were in town? love that place...

DediLovesFashion said...

lovely dress. =)
xoxo

Anna G said...

Your dress is so cute. I love Chicago. It's definitely one of the cities I'm going to back to when I return to the states. ps. Did you at least get some pizza?

FashionJazz said...

Loving your dress and jacket together. : )

Have a lovely friday xx

Velvet said...

I like the way you describe your dress, haha. I agree with you!

Have a wonderful weekend.

Ria said...

Love the way you've styled this, the floral dress is so perfect for summer!
xoxo

Amber said...

that dress is simply adorable and i love that you paired it with the leather jacket

Shevah said...

That dress is amazing. I love it! You look beautiful.

Jenmarie said...

Loving the title of your post ;) This outfit couldn't be anymore perfect! The dress is so cute!

Anonymous said...

aww you look so pretty! I really love your dress :)
have a great weekend!
xx

http://charlesbgoode.blogspot.com

Heather said...

This outfit is just SO adorable! I love how you mixed a sweet dress with the tough leather jacket and those shoes!

Emily, Ruby Slipper Journeys said...

You're awesome, Abi. : )

Emma at Daily Clothes Fix said...

I love the blue and brown and the feminine and tough. Glad you got some warm weather.

I'm thinking of doing an Alice in Wonderland look tomorrow.

Ajven said...

Love your dress!! :D

Ria said...

Love the dress especially the pleats. Definitely agree on the lolita vibe. I hate when I take a ton of photos and then barely have any, lol how does that work.

Anonymous said...

Lovely outfit <3 Really cool blog....I´m now following :)
xoxo


http://www.fashion-martini.blogspot.com

pancakestacker said...

Love the leather jacket, Abi!! SO cute! The floral dress is beautiful on you. Love the colors! Hope everything is going well with you!


Stop by soon! xoxo!
http://pancakeSTACKER.blogspot.com

Unknown said...

love the dress. really pretty on you :) now following. love your blog!

http://thepastimebliss.blogspot.com/

A.n.E said...

I die. You are so beautiful! Haven't dropped by in a lil while, but it's great to see you're looking all summery

<3

25FLNDN said...

I love your dress - it's such a beautiful cut & the pattern is lovely. Really like what you teamed it with too!

Lippylash said...

that dress is amazing! super cute!

Miki said...

What a beautiful dress! You look cute in it!

hope you have a wonderful weekend! ;)

Miki.

Vanessa, Take only Memories said...

What a beautiful dress! And I love the shoes!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blog contents © Style Bouquet 2011. Blogger Theme by Nymphont.